Greenshields Cowie Logistics
In a world that seems to be getting smaller Greenshields Cowie (GSC) will help you gain an
edge in today’s increasingly competitive global marketplace.
We can provide bespoke, innovative logistical solutions that meet the diversity of our customers’ needs.
We work internationally covering a myriad of commodities and destinations
- we specialise in delivering goods to challenging environments, particularly those affected by the immediate aftermath of
natural disasters and conflict.
GSC is a subsidiary of Crown Agents. We have a worldwide network of commercial clients and a well-earned reputation for transporting supplies and equipment
across the world with speed and at competitive rates whilst retaining a high level of service.
As an independent logistics provider we have the freedom to negotiate services with air, sea and road carriers
so that we can find the best logistical solutions for our clients. Recent movements include:
Our local office network and on-the-ground logistics managers ensure we have the right people to handle every eventuality. With in-house expertise
in procurement, inspection, logistics, engineering plus legal and financial advice we provide
the complete supply chain consultancy.
- 1356 vehicles
- 3000 x 40’ High Cube containers of mosquito nets and medical equipment into Africa and Asia
- 140 x 40’ HC containers of bridging for Pakistan flood relief
- Charter vessel for vehicles from Libya
- Container shipments of various commodities into and out of Iraq, Afghanistan and South Sudan
- Expertise in the movement of goods by air, sea and road/rail in difficult operating regions and conditions
- A dedicated project team and in-house logistical resource and a worldwide network of offices and agents to provide a reliable and efficient service
- A professional approach to project management with a long and successful track record of working in many countries and in a variety of environments.
- A commitment to total quality management
- A company whose approach is client focused and flexible
- A company committed to the highest standards of integrity and transparency, legality and respect for its clients economic and social objectives.
We offer a range of services that are tailored to meet our client needs including:
- Packing and consolidation
- Marine Cargo Insurance
- UK and local (destination) country warehousing
- Multi-modal movements by sea, air and road
- Worldwide door-to-door logistics services
- Customs clearance and delivery to ‘final mile’ in-country destinations
Our working practices and procedures are all set to international standards and we are accredited to BS EN ISO 9001:9002.
All enquiries are welcome at any of our following Greenshields Cowie offices
Sophie Brayfield - Operations Manager
Greenshields, Cowie & Co. Ltd.
St Nicholas House
St Nicholas Road
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8643 3533
Fax: +44 (0) 20 8643 1770
Ron Hooper - Freight Operations Manager
Knowsley Industrial Park
Tel: +44 (0) 151 546 2057
Fax: +44 (0) 151 546 1967
Sary Chun - Freight Operations Manager
Greenshields, Cowie (USA) Inc.
1129 20th Street
NW, Suite 500
D.C. 20036, USA
Tel: +1 (202) 739 2461 (Direct Line)
Tel: +1 (202) 822 8052
Fax: +1 (202) 822 8064
Carlo Cristiani - Managing Director
Greenshields Project Cargo SrL
Via Salvatore Orlando 3
Tel: +39 (0) 586 211 131
Fax: +39 (0) 586 211 140